Lent: A Journey of Discovery & Growth
We invite you to join us as we walk this path to the Cross. Whether you come with a life-long commitment or are simply investigating what Lent means, all are welcome to attend any of these worship opportunities and experience the community of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Worship Services on Sunday mornings will feature a Dramatic Presentation of the Parables of Jesus, adding another angle to how we understand and interpret these teachings.
- February 26th: The Lost Son (Luke 15:1-32)
- March 4th: The Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37)
- March 11th: The Sower (Matthew 13:1-23)
- March 18th: The Talents & the Tenants (Matthew 25:14-30)
- March 25th: The Vineyard Workers (Matthew 20:1-16)
April 1st, 10:31am
Both regular worship services combine for a Celebration Service at 10:31am to celebrate the Triumphant Entry of Jesus at Jerusalem. A free light lunch will be provided following the service, with an Easter Egg hunt for Children.